Intro to Homebrewing
November 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$20
An intro to homebrewing your own delicious beer.
- Designed for beginning through intermediate brewers
- Learn key terms
- Overview of the ingredients and what they contribute
- How different beer styles are created
- The basic brewing process
- Tips and Tricks for a successful brew day
- Emphasis is on partial grain AKA extract AKA extract with grains brewing.
- Saving the universe through homebrew!
- Class Length – 1.5-2 hrs
View our intro to brewing video here.