- This event has passed.
Intro to Homebrewing Class
September 23, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$20
An introductory class in home brewing– the art and science of the world’s greatest hobby.
- Learn to brew your own beer at home
- Designed for beginning through intermediate brewers
- Learn key terms
- Overview of the ingredients and what they contribute
- How different beer styles are created
- The basic brewing process
- Tips and Tricks for a successful brew day
- Emphasis is on partial grain AKA extract AKA extract with grains brewing.
- Saving the universe through homebrew!
- Class Length – 1.5-2 hrs
View our intro to brewing video here.