Slimline Torpedo Kegs are a new lineup of Stainless Steel Ball Lock kegs. They’ve taken the features and solid construction of classic ball lock kegs (High Quality welds, pressure reliefs, ball lock fittings & Corny lid) and added a couple more. Laser welded 304 SS construction and rolled Stainless Handles guarantee years of trouble free use.
Slim and stackable kegs, any size stacks on any other size. This means you’ll be able to save space in the garage or kegerator, since they can be stacked w/ ball lock fittings attached and serving.
Slimlines are nearly 10% thinner than Standard Torpedo Kegs, and are a great option for some tight kegerators.
- 304 SS Construction
- High Quality Laser Welded Seams
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- 130 PSI Max Pressure
- PRV Rating: 85 psi
- Rolled SS handles make transport easy
- Stackable kegs – storage or serving
- Kegs come boxed individually
- Kegs are marked with size, material, max pressure, ISO9001, In & out for fittings, & a max pressure warning.
- Slimline Torpedos are slightly thinner and taller than most kegs, see dimensions below.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Height (in.)||Diameter (in.)||Weight||Shipping box dims (in.)||Pallet Qty.||# per layer|
|1.5 Gal||11||8 5/16||3.5 Lb||10 7/8 L x 8 3/4 W x 8 3/4 H||120||20|
|2.5 Gal||15 3/4||8 5/16||4.0 Lb||15 5/8 L x 8 3/4 W x 8 3/4 H||100||20|
|5 Gal||25 1/2||8 5/16||5.0 Lb||25 1/2 L x 8 3/4 W x 8 3/4 H||60||20|
Corny Keg, Cornelius Keg, Soda Keg, Homebrew Keg