Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and a proper base to hold the pump upright. They also use noisy open motors that must be shielded from liquids. All undesirable attributes for a homebrewing pump! The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and our friends at March Manufacturing have created the RipTide™ to solve all of these problems!
The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing!
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you’ll need!
We’ve solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds – no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
The new riptide pump out flows the competition while running at three times the efficiency!* When the flow rate decreases, the pressure goes up to provide a better whirlpool for cleaner wort, faster chilling, and a quicker transfer than ever before. Due to the curved vane impeller, you can pump over a gallon per minute faster at the same pressure as the competition’s pump.
*Based on hydraulic horsepower comparisons between a widely common home brewing pump and the new RipTide pump.