Draft Equipment Starter Kit

Build Your Customized draft kit here. View product description for helpful details about each component.

Empty Keg
Select whether you need a new or used corny keg.
Coupler & Tubing Kit
Are you dispensing a product form a pro-brewery and need a Sankey Coupler, or filling your own Corny keg? Is that Corny Keg Ball Lock or Pin Lock?
Empty Gas Tank
Select co2 for standard beer, soda, cider, or mead.
Qty: - +
Tank Fill
Select the appropriate gas fill for your system: co2 for beer/cider/mead/soda, nitro for coffee/wine, EuroMix for Nitro Beers. Leave blank if shipping. *We CANNOT ship full tanks.*
Qty: - +
The regulator connects to your gas tank and controls the flow or pressure going out to your keg.
Qty: - +
Faucet Type
Choose a picnic faucet for the most simple/economical method of dispense. Or choose a higher end faucet for building your own kegerator.
Faucet Shank
You'll need these if you are building a kegerator where you are mounting your faucets to a surface like a fridge.


Ready to start kegging your own homebrew, or ready to start carbonating your own water, soda, mead, you-name-it? Choose from the options above and receive a discount on your custom bundle. Not sure which components you need for your personal setup? Read below for descriptions and pros/cons for each.


Need an empty keg? We have used and new ball lock kegs available. Corny/Soda kegs come in two styles: Ball Lock (Pepsi) and Pin Lock (Coca-Cola). These used to be how soda manufacturers got their syrup to their restaurant/bar clients. These have been replaced by syrup bags, so the soda kegs are no longer used for their original intention.

The function of a ball/pin lock is the same: hold liquids under pressure. They both have a wide lid that is easy to remove. The main difference is the style of connector/coupler. Ball locks work by squeezing the coupler to recess ball bearings that will then “hug” onto the posts on the keg. Pin lock connectors/couplers have slots that will slide/lock onto pins that are sticking out of the keg post. Pin lock kegs tend to be more shorter/wider, and ball lock tends to be taller/thinner. Ball lock is the most common and popular among homebrewers.




Empty Gas Tank & Exchange: The type of gas you need is determined by the type of beverage you are dispensing. The main types of gas and their applications are below. For Carbonated beer/cider/sparking wine or mead choose co2. For “Still” Coffee, wine, mead, cider, etc choose nitro. For Guiness Style Nitro Stout choose a Nitro tank, and Euromix Exchange. NOTE: We cannot ship full tanks

Gas Exchange: The tank you choose will be “empty” unless you choose a gas exchange. We CANNOT ship full tanks



Tank Regulator: Adjust the pressure going from your tank to your beverage. This is a required component of any draft setup, because the pressure in the tank is simply too high to work with on its own. The regulator can have several types of gauges. The Fill Gauge indicates how much gas remains in the tank. The PSI or Pressure Gauge indicates how much pressure is being allowed through the regulator and into your keg. In a co2 setup, the Pressure Gauge helps determine how much carbonation your beverage has. This is also dependent on temperature. We have a co2 temp/pressure chart below to help you set the correct PSI on your regulator.

Some tips:
Regulator Type depends on the type of gas tank you are using. co2 tanks have different style connectors than nitro tanks. You can add a tank adapter however. Dual Regulator refers to having two gauges on your regulator (the fill gauge, and the pressure gauge. This will allow you to have one set pressure for your entire system. Dual Product refers to the ability to have two separate pressures within the same system. This is useful if you would like different carbonation levels for different beverages. For instance, a soda requires more pressure than most beer.


Connector (aka couplers) types will depend on the type of keg you have. If you are buying beer from a brewery, then you will probably need a sankey coupler. If you are kegging your own beverage at home, it is very likely that you are using a soda keg (aka corny keg, or cornelius keg).Corny/Soda kegs come in two styles: Ball Lock (Pepsi) and Pin Lock (Coca-Cola). Make sure to choose the appropriate connector for the keg you use at home.

We’ve bundled some our connectors and tubing and clamps together to make it easy to have everything you need.


The faucet is the gate keeper. It holds the beverage pack, and then allows it to flow when we either pull on the handle or squeeze the lever. Picnic faucets are the economic option if you are just going to place your keg in the fridge or chest freeze, and open the door when you need to fill your cup. Standard faucets come in various styles and can be mounted either to a wall/cooler door, or to a draft tower. Many draft towers come with faucets, so make sure you don’t order too many faucets.

if you are mounting your faucet to a wall or cooler door, then you will also need shanks. These are the components that pass the beverage through the wall for you, and provide the mounting surface for your faucet.



The other thing to consider when it comes to shanks/faucets, is that many shanks do not come with the required barb to connect to your keg. This is because there are many options out there for beverage line diameter. 3/16″ or 1/4″ are the most common, and are interchangeable.